IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS DANGER - To reduce the risk of electric shock:
1. Always unplug this furnishing from the electrical outlet before cleaning.
WARNING - To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock, or injury to persons:
1. Unplug from outlet before putting on or taking off parts.
2. Close supervision is necessary when this furnishing is used by, or near children, invalids, or disabled persons.
3. Use this furnishing only for its intended use as described in theses instructions. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
4. Never operate this furnishing if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped in water. Return the furnishing to a service center for examination and repair.
5. Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
6. Never operate the furnishing with the air openings blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair, and the like.
7. Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
8. Do not use outdoors.
9. Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
10. To disconnect, turn all controls to the off position, then remove plug from outlet.
WARNING: Risk of Injury - Keep children away from extended foot support (or similar parts).
A change of images, Plexiglas plates, etc. should only be attempted by the user while the bar has been switched off for at least 15minutes to allow for cooling.
Cleaning :Only a dry cloth should be used to clean the exterior surfaces. Never attempt to access the inside of the bar. Inside bar servicing should only be attempted by a SveaTeknik approved technician.
For more information on maintenance services offered, please contact the sveateknik Service Department at contact.